Trend Hunter’s founder and Chief Trend Hunter, Jeremy Gutsche, appeared on Fox Business News for the 3rd time. For the first time, we have the clip!
Fox Business News was in search of experts to talk about “Sarah Palin Fever”. This comes just days after TrendHunter.com was featured on CNN for being one of the first to break the news on the Sarah Palin Kawasaki eye glass craze.
But back to the latest news. Joining Jeremy on Fox Business News were representatives from HeroBuilder.com, the makers of the Sarah Palin action figure, and a rep for Italee National, the company who created the Kawasaki glasses Palin wears and which she helped make North America’s hottest eyeglass frame du jour.
Great job, Jeremy!
1. Sarah Palin Fever - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new merchandise and products related to the Sarah Palin craze.
2. Kawasaki Glasses Trend - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create unique and stylish eyeglass frames inspired by popular figures like Sarah Palin.
3. Action Figures Trend - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design and produce action figures based on popular political figures like Sarah Palin.
1. Merchandise - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a range of merchandise related to politicians and current trends.
2. Eyewear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce fashionable and trend-setting eyewear designs to the market.
3. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create action figures and collectibles based on popular political figures and cultural icons.