The travel industry is forever altered due to the implications from the COVID-19 pandemic, but as the world begins to recover, many travel brands are responding by creating unique insurance packages that protect the traveler against unforeseen circumstances.
The 'Pure Vida' package from Tierra Magnifica in Nosara, Costa Rica, serves as a perfect example of this. The special package, which translates to "Peace of Mind" presents the traveler with more options to protect themselves against any pandemic-related troubles. This includes room credits should a trip be cancelled, alongside a $500 credit to receive an on-site COVID-19 test.
This means, that upon arrival guests will be tested for the virus, ensuring all who visit are free from infection.
Image Credit: Tierra Magnifica
The Pure Vida Insurance Package Includes Mandatory COVID-19 Testing
1. Specialized COVID-19 Insurance Packages - The creation of unique insurance packages that include mandatory on-site COVID-19 testing to protect travelers against unforeseen circumstances.
2. On-site COVID-19 Testing - The inclusion of on-site COVID-19 testing as a mandatory component in insurance packages for travelers.
3. Pandemic-proof Travel - Development of travel packages that provide peace of mind and assure travelers that their trips are pandemic-free by mandating on-site virus testing.
1. Travel Insurance - Create travel insurance packages that offer travelers peace of mind by providing on-site virus testing services.
2. Hospitality - Hotels can attract more guests with packages that provide specialized services, such as on-site virus testing, to make travelers feel comfortable during their stay.
3. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can partner with the travel industry to offer on-site virus testing services as part of specialized insurance packages that aim to provide pandemic-proof travel experiences.