Voga Italia is one of several wine makers differentiating their product positioning by packing wine in innovative new bottles. The $15 Voga Pino Grigio is shown here in its stylish glass container. Voga has been getting press recently as the company has started to advertise in fashion magazines such as Vogue.
Implications - The crowded alcoholic beverage market has always relied on packaging to set brands' products apart. Some companies are pushing this theme even further by abandoning traditional bottle forms in favor of aesthetically pleasing designs. This bottle, for example, is a neckless wine bottle in a cylindrical shape. Companies can take advantage of this opportunity by packaging products in innovative or unusual ways.
1. Innovative Packaging - Packaging products in innovative or unusual ways can help set brands' products apart in the crowded alcoholic beverage market.
2. Aesthetic Designs - Abandoning traditional bottle forms in favor of aesthetically pleasing designs can attract consumer attention in the alcoholic beverage market.
3. Fashion Magazine Advertising - Advertising alcoholic beverages in fashion magazines such as Vogue can help reach a target audience and increase brand visibility.
1. Alcoholic Beverage - Innovative packaging and aesthetic designs can disrupt the traditional alcoholic beverage industry by offering unique and visually appealing products.
2. Packaging - The trend of innovative packaging in the alcoholic beverage market opens up opportunities for companies specializing in creative and visually striking packaging solutions.
3. Advertising - Fashion magazine advertising in the alcoholic beverage industry presents an opportunity for companies to reach a target audience and enhance brand recognition.