“Well-packaged ideas travel faster than ever.”
The Exploiting Chaos eBook, the downloadable version of the award-winning innovation book by Jeremy Gutsche, reveals how brands can get out of the rut of traditional marketing to create infectious messaging that resonates with their customers. Doing so means a company can leverage today’s viral platform to leapfrog ahead of competitors.
Breaking down the chemistry of infectious messaging into four categories, Exploiting Chaos identifies the factors impacting the viral potential of a brand message, what elements can harm the ability to make a meaningful connection and ultimately what it takes to create a message that actually connects.
The Exploiting Chaos eBook Teaches You Infectious Messaging
1. Infectious Messaging - The trend towards creating infectious messaging that resonates with customers to create viral marketing campaigns can disrupt traditional marketing strategies.
2. Viral Platform - The trend towards leveraging today's viral platform to leapfrog ahead of competitors through innovative marketing campaigns can create disruptive opportunities.
3. Chemistry of Messaging - The trend towards breaking down the chemistry of infectious messaging into key categories can create opportunities for brands to better connect with their audience.
1. Marketing - The marketing industry can harness the trend towards infectious messaging to disrupt traditional advertising methods and create compelling, viral campaigns.
2. Technology - The technology industry can create disruptive innovation opportunities by developing new platforms and tools to facilitate the creation and dissemination of infectious messaging.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can leverage the trend towards infectious messaging and viral marketing to engage audiences in new and creative ways and disrupt traditional promotional methods.