Nestlé's Häagen-Dazs brand is partnering with recycling organization TerraCycle on a disruptive home delivery service by the name of 'Loop' that offers an entirely new way for consumers to enjoy ice cream and at the same time, reduce packaging waste. With Loop, consumers will be able to get their hands on various foods and personal care products in packaging that can be easily cleaned, reused and refilled after it is collected from one's doorstep.
This waste-reducing initiative introduces reusable stainless steel double-walled ice cream containers for Häagen-Dazs products, which are eco-friendly and also offer the benefit of helping to keep the ice cream products fresh and cold. Some of the options that will be available through Häagen-Dazs on Loop include both non-dairy and traditional varieties like Vanilla and Strawberry.
Ultimately, Nestlé is working towards making 100% of its packaging recyclable or reusable by the year 2025.
Häagen-Dazs' 'Loop' Home Delivery Service Eliminates Waste
1. Reusable Packaging - Introducing reusable stainless steel double-walled ice cream containers for a waste-reducing home delivery service.
2. Packaging Waste Reduction - Offering packaging that can be easily cleaned, reused, and refilled to reduce waste.
3. Eco-friendly Products - Providing eco-friendly ice cream containers to keep products fresh and cold.
1. Food Delivery - Exploring opportunities to implement reusable packaging for home delivery services.
2. Waste Management - Developing systems and technologies to support packaging waste reduction initiatives.
3. Consumer Goods - Designing eco-friendly products with reusable packaging for various industries.