The Green Man Studies is a collection of illustrations based on the heritage of the environment.
Designer Q. Cassetti states that it is "a series of studies around an environmental icon," according to the Behance Network. A 'Green Man' by definition is a representation of the face which is either surrounded by leaves or made of it. Representing rebirth in many cultures, the pieces in Green Man Studies definitely combine stunning imagery with thought-provoking subject matter.
The Green Man Studies provides an artistic look into the more spiritual side of life.
Implications - Modern-day consumers are recognizing the need to protect the planet. Products that offer a sustainable way of living appeal to shoppers who want to adopt a greener lifestyle. Companies could integrate their items with this environmentally friendly aesthetic in order to attract more attention on the market.
Q. Cassetti's 'Green Man Studies' Features Amazing Tribal Designs
1. Green Trending - Incorporating sustainable and environmentally-friendly designs into products to appeal to conscious consumers.
2. Spiritual Art - Creating a collection of art or illustrations that explore spiritual and environmental themes for consumers interested in thought-provoking subject matter.
3. Tribe Design - Designing products with tribal or cultural elements that can appeal to a consumer's desire for unique and individualistic designs within their possessions.
1. Fashion - Incorporating sustainable and environmentally-friendly materials and designs in clothing collections to attract conscious consumers.
2. Home Decor - Designing environmentally-friendly home decor items, such as lighting fixtures, furniture and wall art inspired by spiritual and environmental themes.
3. Art - Establishing a collection of eco-friendly, spiritual art that appeals to consumers seeking art that inspires and provokes a sense of emotion or thought.