People try to stand out in various ways—jewelry being one of them. Adorning yourself in diamonds and rubies may not be the most feasible option in these times of economic woe, so why not spice up your look with some creatively designed floating rings?
The pictures in the gallery show ten different examples of floating rings from SouZou Creations that range from beer pouring and gravy boats to tea all curiously perched atop a ring finger.
Forget all the ritz, go for something truly creative to wear!
Getting Playful and Creative With Jewelry is Cheaper than Diamond Bling
1. Creative Jewelry - There is a growing trend towards more creatively designed and playful jewelry, offering opportunities for new and innovative designs
2. Affordable Fashion - In a struggling economy, consumers are looking for more affordable fashion options that still offer a sense of uniqueness and creativity
3. Novelty Accessories - The rise of novelty accessories such as floating rings reflects a growing interest in unique and playful fashion items
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion and apparel companies can capitalize on the trend towards unique and affordable accessories such as creative jewelry
2. Gifts and Novelties - The novelty and playful nature of floating rings presents an opportunity for companies specializing in gift and novelty items
3. Handmade and Artisanal - The popularity of handmade and artisanal jewelry can be applied to the trend towards more creative and unique jewelry designs, offering opportunities for small-scale producers