New rims can add a little bling to your car, but that's not the same as completely refitting your Mercedes-Benz SL55 with $108,000 worth of new carbon bodywork. The mass customization in the Fisker Tramonto was performed by Henrik Fisker.
Implications - For wealthy consumers, there is no price too high when it comes to having the opportunity to turn your prized possession into a completely revolutionary and seriously unique custom creation. This particular target market thrives on having things that dramatically stand out from those of their peers, and as such expensive and exclusive services such as these definitely hold an unmistakable appeal that is well worth their steep cost.
Pimp My Ride for the Rich
1. Mass Customization - Businesses can tap into the desire for unique and personalized products by offering mass customization services.
2. Exclusive Customization - Luxury brands can cater to the high-end market by providing exclusive customization options that allow customers to create truly unique products.
3. Revolutionary Vehicle Modifications - There is a growing demand for innovative and revolutionary vehicle modifications that can transform ordinary cars into extraordinary, standout creations.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can capitalize on the trend of mass customization and exclusive customization by offering unique modification options for luxury cars.
2. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods industries, such as high-end fashion and accessories, can explore exclusive customization opportunities to cater to the needs and preferences of affluent customers.
3. Design and Engineering - The design and engineering industry can seize the disruptive innovation opportunity by developing new technologies and techniques for revolutionary vehicle modifications.