Jeremy Gutsche’s breakout book EXPLOITING CHAOS has received one of its most favorable reviews yet in Toro Magazine.
Not only did Toro Magazine feature the book, they loved it! The magazine has deemed EXPLOITING CHAOS absolutely “stunning” and stated that “[...]It would be stunning if it didn’t become an instant bestseller and classic, and catapult its young author onto the current guru pantheon alongside trend spotters and commentators like Wired editor Chris Anderson and pop sociologist Malcolm Gladwell.”
For more glowing comments about EXPLOITING CHAOS, click the link to the article below!
1. Instant Bestseller - The trend of books becoming instant bestsellers provides opportunities for disruptive innovation in the publishing industry.
2. Emerging Author Gurus - The trend of emerging authors becoming recognized as industry gurus presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the literary world.
3. Positive Reviews - The trend of books receiving positive reviews opens avenues for disruptive innovation in the book review and recommendation industry.
1. Publishing - The publishing industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities to capitalize on the trend of books becoming instant bestsellers.
2. Literary World - The literary world can embrace disruptive innovation to take advantage of the trend of emerging authors being recognized as industry gurus.
3. Book Review and Recommendation - The book review and recommendation industry can leverage disruptive innovation to benefit from the trend of books receiving positive reviews.