Eco-Warriors are eco-friendly cutlery and chopsticks made of pure titanium. The company aims to end the use of plastic cutlery and wooden chopsticks that harm our environment and play a large part in global warming. In particular wooden items play a massive role in deforestation.
The process and materials used to create the Eco-Warriors are all environmentally friendly. The pieces are anti-bacterial, non-corrosive, and hypoallergenic. All the items are made of aero-grade pure titanium alloy, meaning they are heat resistant and safe to place in the dishwasher.
The chopsticks are uniquely designed with round ends that make them easy to hold and less likely to slip when holding. Its square design also allows the chopsticks to stay in place when not in use.
Those interested in adding sustainable, environment-friendly cutlery to their kitchen can learn more on Kickstarter.
Image Credit: Eco-Warriors
Eco-Warriors Have Created Titanium Cutlery That Lasts a Life Time
1. Eco-friendly Cutlery - There's a big market for sustainable, environmentally friendly cutlery, which provides room for disruptive innovation opportunities in creating biodegradable alternatives.
2. Titanium Alloy Materials - The use of aero-grade pure titanium alloy as a material can inspire disruptive innovation opportunities for producing more durable and long-lasting products for other industries.
3. Anti-bacterial and Hypoallergenic Features - The integration of anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic features in cutlery products presents disruptive innovation opportunities for developing safer and healthier products across different industries.
1. Food and Hospitality - Food and hospitality companies can disruptively innovate by offering eco-friendly cutlery and other sustainable products to reduce plastic waste and contribute to the global fight against climate change.
2. Kitchenware and Tableware - Companies involved in producing kitchenware and tableware have the opportunity to use titanium alloy materials and integrate anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic features to make products that are more durable, safer, and healthier for users.
3. Medical and Pharmaceutical - The adoption of aero-grade pure titanium alloy (or other anti-corrosive materials) in medical and pharmaceutical companies and products can present disruptive innovation opportunities for creating safer, more durable, and longer-lasting products.