DRY Soda bills itself as 'the first culinary soda'. The all-natural beverages are lightly sweetened for those wanting 'a sophisticated non-alcoholic option to accompany a great meal or simply a night out with friends'.
Currently, there are four different flavors available:
Kumquat - clean citrusy flavor with a high acidity. Versatile and pairs well with salmon, white fish, risotto, duck, sweet leafy greens and oysters.
Lavender - lively with a lavender flavor and low acidity. Pairs well with cheeses, pork, desserts and chocolate.
Rhubarb - fruity and tart with a high acidity and tartness. Bold, bright flavor pairs well with veal, cassoulet, red meats (including hamburgers) and winter vegetables.
Lemongrass - bright, floral and grassy, with a medium acidity. Pairs well with Asian-inspired foods, spicy dishes, sushi, goat cheese and asparagus.
Carbonated Equivalent of Fine Wine
1. Culinary Soda - Exploring the concept of soda as a sophisticated non-alcoholic beverage to accompany meals or social occasions.
2. All-natural Beverages - Meeting the demand for natural and healthier drink alternatives.
3. Unique Flavor Pairings - Experimenting with unconventional flavor combinations to enhance dining experiences.
1. Beverage Industry - Developing and offering new, innovative beverage options for consumers seeking sophisticated non-alcoholic alternatives to accompany meals or socializing.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - Catering to the growing demand for all-natural, healthier drink options that align with conscious consumer choices.
3. Culinary Industry - Creating unique flavor profiles and culinary experiences by incorporating inventive soda pairings into meals and dining occasions.