The Doane Duple 5-Eyelet is a slick two-tone shoe that seriously looks badass. The shoe is made from leather with white surrounding the top and a red sole. The model is a part of the Dr. Martens Spring/Summer 2011 Two-Tone Series and is also available in suede.
We've seen several modern takes on the classic 50s-era saddle shoe, but the Doane Duple 5-Eyelet is the iteration with the most street cred.
Dr. Martens Adds Some Flair With the Doane Duple 5-Eyelet
1. Modernized Saddle Shoes - The modern take on classic saddle shoes presents an opportunity for brands to innovate and create unique designs.
2. Two-tone Footwear - The growing trend of two-tone footwear opens up possibilities for brands to experiment with contrasting color combinations.
3. Street-inspired Shoe Designs - The popularity of street-inspired shoe designs provides an opening for brands to tap into the urban fashion market.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can explore innovative ways to incorporate modernized saddle shoe designs into their product offerings.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of two-tone footwear by introducing new styles and color combinations.
3. Streetwear - The streetwear industry has the opportunity to create street-inspired shoe designs that resonate with urban consumers.