Martin Rader created Daily Help to be your personal at-home assistant and save our planet. Daily Help aids you in tracking your purchases and how much waste you are causing. The average family throws ¼ of edible food in the garbage. This amounts to households throwing away an average of almost $900 annually.
Daily Help reduces that price drastically and assists you with food storage and shopping management. Daily Help creates a meal plan to keep you in shape and eliminate foods detrimental to long-term health based on your eating habits. The device is also equipped with healthy recipes to try new foods.
Martin is currently doing a test run on Kickstarter. Starting in July, those who have pledged on the site will get exclusive accessibility to the app. Those looking to find out more about Daily Help can visit Kickstarter.
Image Credit: Daily Help
Daily Help Assists with Spending Habits and Waste Management
1. Smart Household Sustainability - The trend in creating smart household appliances that monitor spending habits and waste management presents an opportunity to create innovative technologies that enable consumers to make eco-friendly decisions.
2. Ai-powered Personal Assistants - The trend in building AI-powered personal assistants that help people manage daily tasks presents an opportunity to innovate and create assistants that specialize in eco-friendliness and sustainability.
3. Meal Planning and Waste Reduction - The trend in developing apps that provide meal planning and monitor food waste presents an opportunity to create platforms that not only help people eat better but also reduce food waste and promote sustainable living.
1. Smart Home Appliances - The smart home appliance industry presents an opportunity to create innovative, eco-friendly products that promote sustainable living and help consumers make better purchasing decisions.
2. Ai-powered Personal Assistant - The AI industry presents an opportunity to create intelligent personal assistants that specialize in eco-friendliness and sustainability, which can help people reduce waste and promote sustainable living.
3. Food and Grocery Industry - The food and grocery industry presents an opportunity to create apps and platforms that provide meal planning and help reduce food waste, which can promote sustainable living and help people make better food choices.