Coterie's new 100% plant-based and biodegradable compostable baby wipes make the most of VEOCEL branded Lyocell Fibers so that they decompose in a matter of weeks rather than years. The Coterie Wipes consist of 99% water and are touted as "the most sustainable and the largest (up to 30% bigger) baby wipes on the US market."
The gentle and environmentally responsible baby wipes are made with natural and renewable raw material sourced from sustainably managed forests, plus a patented closed-loop production process to reduce impact.
While there are some baby wipes that can take hundreds of years to break down, these ones offer a simple, safe and sustainable solution to parents who want to invest in the well-being of the planet.
Coterie's Sustainable Baby Wipes Break Down in Weeks
1. Compostable Baby Products - There is an opportunity for companies to innovate and develop more compostable baby products as consumers seek sustainable options for their children's needs.
2. Plant-based Materials - Using plant-based materials in the production of disposable items has the potential to reduce waste and contribute to a more sustainable future.
3. Closed-loop Production Processes - Implementing closed-loop production processes can reduce the environmental impact of manufacturing and promote sustainability across industries.
1. Baby Products - There is a need for innovation in the baby products industry to develop more sustainable options for parents concerned with environmental impact.
2. Textile and Fabrics - Exploring the use of plant-based and biodegradable materials in the production of textiles has potential to reduce waste and promote sustainable practices in the industry.
3. Manufacturing - The implementation of closed-loop production processes can be adopted in various manufacturing industries to reduce waste and promote sustainability in their operations.