Comb over hairdo, bad idea. Comb over carpet, great idea. I can honestly say I'd never thought I'd see hairstyle-inspired furniture, especially not bad hairstyle inspired furniture. But the comb over carpet is actually a very interesting piece.
You can lie down on this multifunctional carpet and wrap yourself up in its long felt stands, or you can ball it up and use it as a pillow. The comb over carpet also provides some texture where there generally isn't much--the floor.
The best part about it is, if your hair is starting to gray, the carpet will match the drapes.
The Comb Over Carpet Mimics a Bad Hairdo
1. Hairstyle-inspired Furniture - Designing furniture inspired by hairstyles opens up possibilities for unique and playful designs.
2. Multifunctional Carpets - Creating carpets that double as pillows or blankets creates new innovative products for the home goods industry.
3. Textured Flooring - Incorporating unconventional textures into flooring creates new business opportunities for flooring companies to appeal to design-oriented customers.
1. Furniture - Designers can collaborate with hairstylists or use hairstyles as inspiration to create unique furniture pieces and collections.
2. Home Goods - Companies can explore new possibilities for multifunctional home goods that can be used in different ways, such as carpets that double as pillows or blankets.
3. Flooring - Flooring companies can differentiate themselves by offering unconventional and textured options inspired by unique designs like that of the comb over carpet.