Become Spiderman, Get Fit
Bodywall is like a big sticky wall that you stick onto in order to work out those muscles that only get worked out when you something really wierd. You wear high adhesion gloves and shoes and work with a tech wall that will make you feel like spiderman. “Take your skills to new heights. On Bodywall if you can imagine a move you can usually do it. Know what to do with that lucky bounce train for it, see each intercept, pass and strike in your mind, and then practice till you own it.” The site also suggests that, Training with Bodywall rapidly teaches your body new ways to move, giving you new ways to move the game your way. New ways to volley, tackle and link moves and new sequences together. In football Bodywall is stretching human performance. Beautifully.”
1. High Adhesion Fitness - Opportunity for creating innovative fitness equipment that utilizes high adhesion technology to enhance workouts and engage different muscle groups.
2. Immersive Training Experiences - Potential for developing interactive training walls that simulate real-life movements and provide users with a realistic and engaging experience.
3. Performance Enhancement in Sports - Disruptive innovation opportunity to revolutionize sports training by introducing new training methods that challenge the body to move in unique ways and improve overall performance.
1. Fitness Equipment - Innovations in high adhesion gloves and shoes can create a new market for fitness equipment manufacturers to cater to individuals seeking unconventional workout experiences.
2. Virtual Reality - Virtual reality technology can be leveraged to create immersive training environments that mimic real-life situations, opening up new possibilities in the training industry.
3. Sports Training - Sports organizations and trainers can explore the use of bodywall technology to enhance athletes' performance, leading to potential advancements in the sports training industry.