In this very intriguing episode of BNN's The Pitch, our Chief Trend Hunter and strategy keynote speaker Jeremy Gutsche talks lingerie and gambling with two hopeful entrepreneurs and fellow panel members, Jacqueline Loewen of Loewen & Partners and Larry Wasser of the Rotman School of Management. The pitching began with Jacqueline Sava of Soak Wash Inc, a company offering a truly premium cleanser for premium apparel; second on the docket was award-winning casino game developer Cary Lucier of Negreanu Gaming.
According to Sava, Chief Soaksperson of Soak Wash Inc, run-of-the-mill detergents currently recommended for lingerie and knit care are not appropriate considering the value of the pieces in question. Soak Wash not only offers a more ideal cleanser for delicates, but aims to strengthen the relationship between an article of clothing and its wearer by encouraging fashionistas to "pamper" their pieces with products that are more akin to skincare products than detergents.
Master of games for gamblers Cary Lucier takes a similar stance on the products his company Negreanu Gaming offers by claiming that Negreanu's games make for a better player experience than that of its predecessors. With numerous awards under its belt, including Casino Journal's Best New Table Game Award of 2010, Negreanu Gaming seems to be well on its way towards taking over Las Vegas; the only thing missing, however, is a dedicated team of salespeople, which Lucier seeks with the approval of the panel.
Check out the episode to see how the panel responded.
1. Premium Apparel Cleansers - Creating cleansers that are more akin to skincare products than detergents for delicate clothing items.
2. Enhancing Player Experience - Developing games that provide a better player experience compared to previous offerings in the industry.
3. Dedicated Sales Teams - Building dedicated sales teams to promote and sell innovative products and services.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Opportunities for creating premium cleansers and skincare products specifically targeted for delicate apparel.
2. Gaming and Entertainment - Innovations in game development to provide a better and more immersive player experience.
3. Sales and Marketing - Opportunities for building dedicated sales teams to promote and sell innovative products and services.