World renowned photographer Pierre Debusschere released a jarring video journey entitled 'Blind Strobe.' The minute and a half film features models Robert Sheehan, William Eustache and Armin Ibrisimovic, to name a few. Debusschere has made his mark in the photography world by shooting covers for Vogue and many high-end designers.
His latest venture is disturbingly beautiful. Stop motion photography, mixed with aberrant imagery, makes 'Blind Strobe' a memorable artistic piece.
Implications - The strobe light effects in the video work magnificently to exude an ominous and eerie feeling, which is only punctuated by the rhythm of the drums and the creepy voice over. The video builds until a calming note washes over viewers, providing a cathartic experience. Truly a work of art in video form.
Pierre Debusschere's 'Blind Strobe' is Visually Stunning
1. Strobe Light Effects - Opportunity for businesses to incorporate strobe light effects in their visual content to create an ominous and eerie atmosphere.
2. Stop Motion Photography - Potential for businesses to explore stop motion photography as a unique and memorable artistic technique in their marketing campaigns.
3. Aberrant Imagery - Chance for companies to utilize aberrant imagery to create visually stunning and thought-provoking content.
1. Photography - Photography industry can adopt strobe light effects, stop motion photography, and aberrant imagery to offer innovative and captivating artistic services.
2. Film and Video Production - Film and video production industry can incorporate strobe light effects, stop motion photography, and aberrant imagery to create visually striking and memorable videos.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising industry can explore the use of strobe light effects, stop motion photography, and aberrant imagery to create captivating and disruptive visual campaigns.