"These examples from the forthcoming book, Best Rejected Advertising Volume Three, are print ads, TV and radio commercials that prompted consumer complaints. By presenting the material from European and Overseas countries we hope to offer a view of the process of self-regulation practiced by national Advertising Standard Authorities in each country, as well as of national standards of "taste & decency" in those countries."
Shock yourself, get ideas, or see what you missed. Depending on your interest, you'll find this site and book entertaining.
1. Consumer Complaints in Advertising - Explore the trend of consumer complaints in advertising to identify opportunities for improved regulation and industry self-regulation practices.
2. Print Ads, TV, and Radio Commercials - Study the trend of rejected advertising in print ads, TV, and radio commercials to discover innovative approaches that push boundaries and challenge traditional advertising norms.
3. Cross-cultural Advertising Standards - Examine the trend of cross-cultural advertising standards to understand the diversity of taste and decency regulations, and explore opportunities for global marketing campaigns that are sensitive to cultural sensitivities.
1. Advertising and Marketing - In the advertising and marketing industry, leverage the trend of consumer complaints in advertising to create disruptive solutions that address ethical concerns and enhance the effectiveness of ad campaigns.
2. Publishing - In the publishing industry, explore the trend of rejected advertising to create a niche market for controversial and thought-provoking publications, attracting readers who seek unconventional content.
3. Media and Entertainment - In the media and entertainment industry, capitalize on the trend of cross-cultural advertising standards to create content that resonates with diverse audiences globally, while respecting cultural values and norms.