In a very cool series of outdoor ads, Scholz & Friends have created a unique series of Bank Machine Ads and Vending Machine Ads for Jobstown.de. Each of the ads feature someone with the horrible job of working behind the bank machine or vending machine.
Implications - This campaign would definitely stand out to anyone who currently works at a job that they aren't happy with. Instead of being preachy or boring, it's actually one advertising effort that is pretty entertaining. I suspect that this clever concept will be one that jobsintown.de continues to explore over the next little while. There is a lot of material to work with when it comes to an idea like this.
1. Entertaining Job Ads - Using creative and humorous ads to attract job seekers.
2. Personalized Job Advertising - Using specific job experiences to highlight relatability for job seekers.
3. Alternative Job Search Platforms - Using nontraditional job search methods to find new candidates.
1. Marketing and Advertising - Using creative advertising campaigns to attract job seekers for a variety of industries.
2. Human Resources - Using personalized job ads to attract candidates to open positions.
3. Technology - Developing new and alternative job search platforms to connect job seekers and employers.