Askov Finlayson, the first climate positive outerwear brand, recently unveiled The Winter Parka -- constructed to keep you warm warmest insulation of its kind that's rated to -20 F. It features 3M Thinsulate 100% Recycled Featherless Insulation, which locks in heat even when wet.
The Askov Finlayson Winter Parka is made with sustainability in mind, but this mindset is not limited to production. Every year, the company "multiplies its social cost of carbon by 110 percent and gives that amount back in the form of grants to leading-edge solutions to the climate crisis."
You can buy the Askov Finlayson Winter Parka online in three colorways including navy, green and yellow. The brand boasts a 'One Winter Guarantee,' so if a customer doesn't love it after an entire winter, Askov Finlayson will take it back.
Climate Positive Company, Askov Finlayson Launched the Winter Parka
1. Climate Positive Clothing - The trend of producing clothing items that are constructed to offset more carbon emissions than they release is disrupting the textile industry
2. Recycled Insulation - The trend of replacing traditional insulation with recycled material such as 3M Thinsulate 100% Recycled Featherless Insulation brings innovative opportunities to the eco-friendly material industry
3. Sustainable Guarantee - A trend towards companies offering sustainable guarantees such as Askov Finlayson's 'One Winter Guarantee' is compelling other businesses to provide eco-friendly options to their customers
1. Outerwear - The outerwear industry has the opportunity to invest in producing more climate-positive clothing items, showcasing sustainability as a priority
2. Textiles - The textile industry can invest in developing more eco-friendly insulation, as materials like 3M Thinsulate's recycled featherless insulation could become more popular
3. Retail - As more companies like Askov Finlayson offer eco-friendly guarantees, the retail industry can explore innovative ways to promote sustainable clothing and recycle used garments