This retro rotary phone may look like the one your grandma has, but it works as a tri band portable phone that will work in almost any country. Just insert your SIM card and you're good to go.
"This is the ever popular Portable Rotary Phone, now in Red! Phone comes fully assembled and tested. All you have to do is open the phone, insert your SIM card, and turn the unit on! The unit will utilize your phone number and account minutes. Phone dials out like normal through the rotary. Incoming calls ring the original, loud, gong style metal bells. Please note: As with all cellular phones, there is no dial tone." - Spark Fun
Works as a Tri-Band Mobile Phone
1. Retro-technology - Manufacturing and selling of old-school technology products that have been revamped to include modern-day features and technologies
2. Vintage-inspired Gadgets - Creating gadgets with vintage or retro designs inspired by old technology, but with modern functionality and usability
3. Tech Nostalgia - Reminiscing on old technology designs and incorporating them into modern-day products, appealing to consumer's sentimentality and nostalgia for old tech
1. Telecommunications - Companies can incorporate vintage designs into their products, providing a unique selling proposition to consumers who are looking for something different from regular phones and technology gadgets
2. Consumer Electronics - Technology companies can design reimagined versions of popular gadgets from the past, capitalizing on the older generation's yearning for the familiar and original designs of products
3. Retail - Retailers can establish a market for nostalgia-driven tech products, partnering with technology startups to sell revamped versions of old technology with new features, appealing to tech enthusiasts, design consumers and baby boomers.