Trend Hunter’s much-anticipated 2020 Trend Report has officially been released! This detailed report leverages our proprietary framework of 18 Megatrends and 6 Patterns of Opportunity to explore critical trends that will shape 2020 and beyond.
Launched at the Future Festival World Summit—the world's leading innovation conference, hosted by Trend Hunter—in Toronto, the 2020 Trend Report is a must-read for anyone looking to accelerate innovation personally or on behalf of their organization. This year’s topics include everything from Branded Podcasting to P2P Advice, Genderless K-Pop and more.
Each of the top trends profiled in this report has been paired to an overarching Megatrend, a broader Insight and a Workshop Question to spark disruptive thinking and prepare you for success in the next 3 to 5 years.
Whether you're looking to spark new ideas, get caught up on the latest innovations or get a competitive edge in your industry, download your free 2020 Trend Report to get started.
Discover the Most influential trends of 2020 and beyond
1. Branded Podcasting - Opportunity for organizations to create branded content through podcasting and reach new audiences.
2. P2P Advice - Opportunity for peer-to-peer advice platforms to disrupt traditional consulting services.
3. Genderless K-pop - Opportunity for the music industry to explore new genderless and inclusive concepts in their content.
1. Marketing - Opportunity for marketing agencies to incorporate branded podcasting into their services.
2. Consulting - Opportunity for peer-to-peer advice platforms to challenge traditional consulting firms.
3. Entertainment - Opportunity for the music industry to push boundaries and embrace genderless and inclusive concepts.