School bus drag racing, bathtub racers and robot jockeys, today we hunt: RACY SPORTS.
10. Bus driver by day, drag racer by night. Next time you use public transit or put your kids on school bus, remember this video.
9. Want all the thrill of racing without the speeding tickets? Get a racing simulator in the comfort of your own home.
8. The Citroen is a replica of the game Gran Turismo 5's swank racecar. This ride has taken a video game fantasy and made it a reality for car and game-lovers alike.
7. This racecar by Austrian company KTM will have the babes getting out of your dreams, and instead, into your car. Oh yeah.
6. The Idiotarod in NYC is a race to the checkout. Contestants all race shopping carts through an insane course. Its sort of like a dog-sled team with the munchies.
5. PUMA entered the Ill Monstro into the Volvo Ocean Race of 2008/2009. Translated from its native language to English, Ill Monstro roughly means pretty freakin fast boat.
4. Ever tried to race a vacuum cleaner? How about a leaf blower? Well, these fine folks did and the result was some kickass crashes, raging fires and some hillbilly-tastic competitions.
3. Bathub racers are one way to play dirty while keeping clean. Not exactly the most intimidating rides.
2. The Annual Bring Your Own Big Wheel event on San Francisco's Lombard Street is the Indy 500 of tryke racing. Even though the bikes are meant for toddlers, this competition is strictly for the big boys.
1. Just when you thought jockeys couldnt get any smaller, they've invented a robot jockey prototype that can whip, steer and send voice commands to its race camel. Imagine strapping this little device to your kid sister
Video of the Day:
Tiny Truck Drifting
Robo-Jockey Camel Riders
School Bus Drag Racing
Bring Your Own Big Wheel Racing
From School Bus Drag Racing to Robot Jockeys
By: Jeremy Gutsche - Published: Nov 11, 2009 • References: trendhunter