Elton John ice cream, Katy Perry’s boobs and virtual Christmas kettles: today we hunt Philanthropic Gifting.
10. Not a fan of hanging tinsel? Let Eva Longoria and Tony Parker do it! Julianna Moore, Brooke Shields, Angie Harmon and other celebs are are designing trees to benefit the ‘Keep America Beautiful’ campaign.
9. Are you a fashionista who wants to give back? While you could go with celeb-designed t-shirts, you could also go for UNICEF bags or Estella baby clothes.
8. Since you’re probably going to be drinking wine anyway, why not make it a charitable wine? Choose from baseball, celebrity breast cancer survivors, animal shelters and more.
7. Britney fan? Get a trainwrecktastic painting of Spears to support The Promises Foundation, which helps low-income mothers and children in need.
6. Brand snob? Do your part with Six Scents, a fragrance line in support of AIDS by Symrise, Metaproject and your fav jeans line, Seven New York.
5. Your old PC crashes all the time anyway, so why not ask for Dell’s (Product) Red laptop this Christmas and support the fight against AIDS?
4. Speaking of the Product (Red) fund, don’t just buy your music legally—buy it and make a difference by downloading off (Red) Wire!
3. Entertain your holiday guests with a scoop of Elton John’s ice cream in support of AIDS, ‘Goodbye Yellow Brickle Road’ from Ben & Jerry’s.
2. Show the world you have a heart for kids with a Wiesmann roadster for charity.
And at number 1., support the Keep a Breast Foundation by purchasing a cast of Katy Perry’s boobs!
Stats for Charity 2.0
Trending: Older & Mild
Research: 30,257 clicks in 385 w
Interest: > 3 minutes
Concept: Charity 2.0
Related: 114 examples / 88 photos
Segment: Neutral, 18-35
Comparison Set: 42 similar articles, including: multi-year charity contracts, donating breasts for charity (update), and celebrity fashion to fight cancer.
More Stats +/-
Donating Breasts for Charity (UPDATE)
Multi-Year Charity Contracts
Celebrity Fashion to Fight Cancer
Tattoo Hearts For Charity
Trainwrecktastic Charity Memorabilia