From retro looks to stylish grey ‘dos, today we hunt: EXTREME HAIR TRENDS: The Gillette Guide to Cutting Edge Hair
10. For the Tim Hamilton Redux 2010 Collection, it’s party on top and business at the sides.
9. Cheap Monday doesn’t cheap out when it comes to the angular look of model Charlie Westerberg.
8. The shoot 'It Kidz' for 160G Magazine takes you on a hairdo timeline with some serious hair-don’ts.
7. Don’t shy away from the Mad Men look – embrace it! Sophisticated men are rocking side-parts and sleek slicked hair.
6. Zac Efron sports a mop-top haircut for a Nylon Magazine photoshoot. Not seen: the hundreds of screaming teens who would die for a lock of it.
5. Nothing is off limits for Rei Kawakubo, the founder of Comme des Garçons. He proves that skirts, berets, lipstick and stylized locks are no longer exclusive to the female gender.
4. Nothing is quite like the Dior Homme HUgE Magazine Shoot. If looks could kill, readers would die from this sharp eye candy.
3. This Antonella Arismendi editorial for D Mag isn’t just full of shaggy ‘dos, it’s also loaded with mesh and gender- bending tight pants.
2. Grey hair? Don’t despair! This Calvin Klein campaign shows youthful models rocking their grandpa’s tresses.
1. Bangs aren’t just for ladies’ locks anymore, now celebrity heartthrobs are embracing the fringe.
22,054 clicks in 168 w
More Stats +/-