Can you imagine that one day you have to live without mobile phone, computer, microwave, or car? How your life is gonna be? But, for Mrs. Debbie Bird, staying away from these hi-techs is the only way to survive.
The 39-year-old is allergic to the electromagnetic field (emf) created by computers, mobile phones, microwave ovens and even some cars. When she goes near these things, her skin is rash and her eyelids swell. Therefore, she has to transform her house into an EMF-free zone. She has covered the walls with special carbon paint, the windows have protective films, and she and her husband have to sleep under a silver-plated mosquito net to deflect the radiowaves.
3,437 clicks in 382 w
More Stats +/-
Surfboard Tablet Stands
Customizable Workplace Furniture
Luminous Safety Belts
Pocket-Sized Waterproof Speakers
Geometric Sphere Decor