Lauren Conrad Shows Us How to Rock Tie-Dyed Hair Right

By: Souzan Michael - Published: Jul 10, 2011 • References: thebeautydepartment & fashionista
After seeing Lauren Conrad's tie-dyed hair, I have never wanted to be blonde more in my entire life. Her always-flawless beachy waves have taken on an even cooler edge with pink, blue and purple tips. Conrad recently launched a beauty blog called The Beauty Department where she lets readers decide what beauty trends she should try out. A resounding 60 percent of her readers voted "yes" on this hair style, while the other 40 percent were a little more apprehensive. Boy, were the naysayers wrong.

Lauren Conrad does a beautiful job of mixing last year's uber-popular ombre trend and tie-dyed tresses. The end result is a look that is part bohemian, part edgy and completely awesome. Tie-dyed hair obviously works best on blondes, but that's nothing that a bit of bleach can't fix for my fellow brunettes. Stats for Technicolor Tresses Trending: Older & Warm
Research: 10,114 clicks in 255 w
Interest: 2.8 minutes
Concept: Tie-Dyed Hair
Related: 96 examples / 74 photos
Segment: Females, 12-55
Comparison Set: 35 similar articles, including: doll-face photography, natural complexion pictorials, and flower crown photography.