Putting together the perfect outfit can be tough, especially for a party. One of the best ways to seek style inspiration is to look to trend setting celebs.
Though we might not all have the luxury of wearing Louis Vuitton with Louboutins, we can still look to the overall ensemble to channel our favourite starlets.
We're just as bored as you are seeing celebs on stage, at big media events or on the red carpet. Most of us won't ever make it up there, so really, we don't care what the best Oscars outfit is, or what we should wear to the Cannes Film Festival.
So here it is ladies and gents, the real deal. A few images for your perusing pleasure, to inspire, to captivate and ultimately, to sheerly entertain you.
1. Jessica Alba paired knee socks over tights with her Juicy Couture coat at the Natural History Museum party
2. Lily Cole, off the runway, at the Chloe Fragrance launch party
3. Mary-Kate Olsen at Christe's with Vanity Fair's Elizabeth Saltzman Walker
4. Rihanna at the "We Own the Night" after party in Giorgio Armani at the Bowery Hotel
5. Sienna Miller & Carmen Electra sport metallic eye liner, showing you the best party makeup of the season
Stats for Star Style
Trending: Older & Mild
Research: 4,847 clicks in 449 w
Interest: 4 minutes
Concept: Star Style
Related: 85 examples / 65 photos
Segment: Females, 18-35
Comparison Set: 31 similar articles, including: refreshed sparkling tea branding, aztec soccer jerseys, and macabre body paint art.
More Stats +/-
Aztec Soccer Jerseys
Refreshed Sparkling Tea Branding
Macabre Body Paint Art
Aerodynamic Golf Balls
Floating Solar Power Plants