The secrets of the stars are about to be revealed. No, I'm not talking about airbrushing and photo re-touching. I'm talking about looking picture perfect in real life. Now, ladies, I know some of you are thinking, "What does this young thing know? I'm turning 50, it's not so easy!" Actually, it's YOU I'm talking to. Dr. Cameron Rokhsar is the celebrity dermatologist who created the "Head to Toe Fraxel" laser skin resurfacing treatment. The stars love it, and they're probably the only ones who can afford the $100,000 treatments.
The rest of us can reverse years of damage from basking in the sun too. He's done the Hollywood Crowd, and although we may not have soaked up our UV on the haut beaches of St. Tropez or Malibu, Dr. Rokhsar is sharing some everyday secrets with the rest of us:
1. SPF - Lube up with SPF 30 every 2-3 hours, everyday, in any weather, no matter the season
2. Size - Smear it; slather up! No holding back, smother yourself with a golf-ball sized handful
3. Specifics - You want zinc titanium, pasol 1789 or myxoryl
4. Shade - Bring on that snobby hat (think sophisticated lady at the races!), big bug-eye sunglasses and a sexy cover-up
5. Sex - Get your mind out of the gutter! I'm talking GENDER. Men and women have to shield themselves: "sunscreen is NOT for sissies, it's for "smarties", so men need to use a good sunscreen as well as women."
6. Siesta - Midday is the most dangerous! Avoid frying in the sun between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
7. Supple - Re-hydrate inside and out after sun exposure. A good moisturizer on the bod, and lots of water into it.
Want to know more about Dr. Rokhsar? He'll be appearing on VH-1's "Fabulous Life of..." soon as "the go-to guy for stars who want to stay young and gorgeous after 40."
Secrets Of The Stars
More Stats +/-
Top 90 Beverage Trends in March
Top 35 Robots Trends in March
Top 100 Mobile Trends in March
Champagne Dumpling Bars
Zesty Avocado Oil Dressings