St Barts is well-known among trend setters as a place to go to between Christmas and New Year's Eve.
But do you know why renting a villa in St Barts has been ranked by an American Express survey as a trop trend among the rich?
Several reasons for this:
- it is a small island that is super safe (unlike many of the surrounding island of the Caribbean)
- it is French, which means great food
- it is influenced by the American work ethic, which means great service (unlike the rest of France)
- it boasts beautiful villas with breathtaking views
- it is like a small village where you happen to stumble upon your friends, such as Jimmy Buffet, Jon Bon Jovi, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Gisele Bundchen, Wall Street bankers, fashion designers, etc.
Stats for Hip Retreats for the Affluent
Trending: Older & Mild
Research: 3,508 clicks in 447 w
Interest: 4 minutes
Concept: Hip Retreats For The Affluent
Related: 66 examples / 51 photos
Segment: Neutral, 18-55+
Comparison Set: 24 similar articles, including: glass tile billboards, singer-branded summer streetwear, and men's body image campaigns.
Hip Retreats for the Affluent
More Stats +/-
Singer-Branded Summer Streetwear
Glass Tile Billboards
Men's Body Image Campaigns
Rugged Outdoor Kitchens
River Stone Art Machines