To kick things off, here's my Top 10 list about Bush...
Top 10 List of Stupid Quotes by George Bush:
1. "[Our enemies] never stop thinking of ways to harm our country and our people. And so do we."
2. "We need an energy bill that encourages consumption."
3. "Fool me once... shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again."
4. "The illiteracy level of our children are appalling." (tied with: Rarely is the question asked, "Is our children learning?")
5. "The enemy has tried to spread violence. They use violence as a tool to do that."
6. "During these last few months, I've been trained by Al Queda."
7. "I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully."
8. "I hear there are rumours on the InternetS."
9. "Tribal sovereignty means that. It's sovereign. You're a.. You've been given sovereignty and you're viewed as a sovereign entity."
10. "And you're working hard to put food on your family."
This news video asks, "Is Bush an Idiot?"
And Now, For Something Different...
For fun, it's nice to juxtapose this Bush video next to Barack Obama's 'Audacity of Hope' keynote:
Stats for Juxtaposition Trending: Older & Warm
Research: 7,859 clicks in 425 w
Interest: > 3 minutes Concept: Juxtaposition
Related: 30 examples / 23 photos
Segment: Neutral, 18-35 Comparison Set: 11 similar articles, including: spicy lemon candies, top 30 e-commerce ideas in may, and athletic ice cream footwear.