Forget My Space. Get real. Meetup.
Meetup.com has been around for a couple years, but the trend is starting to take off. Initially, it seemed that the service was being used to help various interest groups 'meet-up' for coffee, etc.
Now, not only does the service help people find others who share their interest or cause, but it is helping them form lasting, influential, local community groups that regularly meet face-to-face.
The group shown in the picture is the NYC Kayak Club.
Meetup Groups help people:
- Rise up, stand up, unite, and make a
- Find others who share their interests
- Get involved locally
- Learn, teach, and share things
- Make friends and have fun
- Be a part of something bigger locally and globally
People Using Web to Get Offline
3,509 clicks in 419 w
More Stats +/-
Sleek Seaside Fashion Campaigns
Egotistical Rapper Tanks
Competitive Bridal Canvases
X-Ray Object Photography
3D-Printed Selfie Burgers