Behold, the top five most unusual Japanese vending machines!
1. Nothing says "yum" like "Just Time Best Taste," right? I don't get it either, but that's what the machine says. It's the fried food vending machine which serves up dumplings, hot dogs, french fries and more.
2. This one is big with the sportsmen. It's the fisherman's vending machine, doling out hooks, line and even bait!
3. Here we have the incredible, edible egg vending machine. And boy, ain't that a lot of eggs in that machine! Is there a freshness guarantee?
4. This one helps you clean up your act. How about the toilet paper vending machine? It's just the fix for those sudden urges.
5. And finally, the beetle vending machine. It seems pretty gross to me, but I guess keeping a pet beetle makes more sense than a pet rock. You could put a little leash on him and make little costumes.
Stats for Obscure Vending Machines
Trending: Older & Mild
Research: 8,326 clicks in 433 w
Interest: 4 minutes
Concept: Obscure Vending Machines
Related: 48 examples / 37 photos
Segment: Neutral, 18-35
Comparison Set: 18 similar articles, including: compact urban suvs, instant tanning towelettes, and youthful whiskey drinks.
Obscure Vending Machines
More Stats +/-
Instant Tanning Towelettes
Compact Urban SUVs
Youthful Whiskey Drinks
Molotov Cocktail Packaging
Cinematic Wedding Experiences