As the iPod insidiously infiltrates its way into every aspect of society... what better next target than the dance floor? Forget the wax, the iDJ allows you to professionally mix live tunes from two iPods for the listening pleasure of your stylish party guests. You won't know whether your friends are more impressed with your musical mixosity or the fact that you own two iPods (you glutton). You can fully control each iPod directly from the iDJ. Independent 3-band EQ gives you separate adjustment for each channel. USB connectivity allows you to load more music on the fly... it's everything you need to create that 8-bit Nintendo Jay-Z mashup you've been dreaming about. - ThinkGeek
- Two universal iPod docking stations will accept all model iPods with bottom connector and charge while connected
- Large iPod navigation controls
- 3-band EQ with gain control on both channels
- Dedicated microphone input with tone and level control
- Phono/line inputs for adding additional devices on both channels
- USB connectivity (PC and Mac) enables iDJ to function as a music-loading base
- iPod's recording capabilities supported by iDJ for voice memos, etc.
- Turntable spindle receptacle enables placement of the iDJ on a turntable
- Zero tolerance precision switches/knobs for a tight, precise feel Stats for iDJ iPod Music Mixing MP3 Console Trending: Older & Mild
Research: 5,392 clicks in 542 w
Interest: 4 minutes Concept: IDJ IPod Music Mixing MP3 Console
Related: 61 examples / 47 photos
Segment: Neutral, 18-35 Comparison Set: 22 similar articles, including: towable tiny homes, cut-out shop facades, and skin-baring boat editorials.