Tax season is upon us and we know our hipster friends (who don’t even like being called “hipsters”) make, well, unique choices with their money. Here is a list of the top 5 fallacies about hipsters (sorry, again) and their tax returns based on “real” and “scientific” evidence via the “Hipster Tax Crisis”.
1. OBSCURITY AND UNCLE SAM: You must report your income, even if you think it’s such an obscure number that no one would truly understand.
2. THE IRS E-File System: The IRS e-file system is currently incompatible with all vintage typewriters, even if your coffee shop has Wi-Fi.
3. TAXES AND SHEEPLE: 81% of hipsters believe that paying taxes has become too mainstream.
4. AVOID VINYL: Tax software is not available on vinyl, yet.
5. BEWARE OF SCARVES: A scarf may not be counted as a deductible expense or as a dependent.
Ironically or not, H&R Block understands the Hipsters of America (ooh, sorry once again) and the current struggle to file taxes in non-ironic ways. But be brave. Watch the video and share an element of this campaign or even hipsterize your own photo alongside #HipsterTax, to help share the word on this current Hipster Tax Crisis.
Every time you share an element of this campaign, H&R Block will make a charitable donation to Covenant House serving homeless youth.
Visit Hipster Tax Crisis and help end this crisis today.
Top 5 Hipster Fallacies About Taxes
8,728 clicks in 20 w
More Stats +/-
Social Media Banking Tools
Small Business-Supporting Ads
Alternative Banking Loans
Breathtaking Banking Buildings