Sure, everyone’s going green these days with eco-chic wares, but how do you stand out amongst the emerald masses come St. Patrick’s Day? Here are a few ways to rock the trend in a festive, yet fashion-forward way.
1. Tunics are all the rage, so why not go for this flimsy, ethereal number from Urban Outfitters? Paired with a structured blazer, some slim jeans and cute boots, you’ll have a chic outfit that works well after all the green beer is gone.
The great thing about American Apparel is that you can get just about anything in any color. Right now they have a whole portion of their website devoted to the color green (see link below), but these are some of the best:
2. Acid wash is definitely hot right now. Add some sweet shades and your favorite jeans to this 80’s-inspired tee and you’ll be comfortable all Patty’s Day long.
3. For the truly daring, conquer two trends at once: neon hues and leggings. Certainly not for the faint of heart, this look is best toned down with conservative-cool pieces. Get ready to turn some heads.
4. Cozy cardigans are perfect for this time of year. To really stay on trend, pick up a green one in a size up and pair with leggings and a cute tank.
5. For prepsters looking for the ideal ensemble, try out a classic shirt dress that gets a fresh take in cheery green. Just add pearls and some precious flats.
St. Patty's Day Fashion
More Stats +/-
St. Patrick's Day Shoes
Naughty Film for a Religious Festival?
Top 25 Things that are Green
Long-Lasting Creamy Lip Liners
Animated Illustration Books