Record yourself surfing with a lightweight surf camera. You might look like a wierdo from space to everyone else, but the video will certainly be cool! You can also use the camera for other aqua sports like kayaking and ocean wind surfing.
The Gath Surfcam website describes, "Go surfing for 1 to 2 hours, just leave it filming, then plug into your lap top, computer or TV and relive your total session or quickly scan through to the action."
Here are some of the product details:
- The Flash Memory Video Recorder is powered by two AA batteries (not included), ample for at least three, one hour surfs.
- The LCD displays a low battery warning icon when the batteries need replacing.
- PC requirement is Windows XP or Windows 2000.
- Resolution adjustable to 640x480, 320x240 or 160x120 pixels.
- Frame Rate adjustable to 30 fps for smoother motion picture recording or 15 fps for longer recording time on lower picture quality.
- Rear screw cap is sealed by two o-rings and when unscrewed exposes the USB and RCA connectors, SD card and battery compartment.
Stats for Personal Surf Cameras
Trending: Older & Chilly
Research: 2,730 clicks in 435 w
Interest: 4 minutes
Concept: Personal Surf Cameras
Related: 56 examples / 43 photos
Segment: Males, 18-35
Comparison Set: 20 similar articles, including: asian-inspired tea packaging, exotic freehand tattoos, and card-less digital wallets.
Personal Surf Cameras
More Stats +/-
Exotic Freehand Tattoos
Asian-Inspired Tea Packaging
Card-Less Digital Wallets
Bluetooth Feminine Hygiene Products
Mobile ATM Transactions