On a recent trip to Vancouver, I couldn't resist doing a little shopping. With all the newest looks for the fall season hitting racks, stores were buzzing with fashionistas scrambling to be the first to get their manicured paws on the hottest finds. Guess and Marciano had a few incredible finds I couldn't resist -- sometimes it's fun to be a trend setter as well as a trend hunter!
Here are a few of my favourite finds:
1. Lara Fur Vest - This beautiful vest from Marciano is my absolute favourite! Animal prints are hot for fall, but there's a fine line to walk when it comes to leopard; often, you risk looking trashy. This vest is an absolute beauty and extremely flattering. Best way to wear it? Nothing underneath!
2. Royale Red Tanner Jacket - Bright red and daring, but very sexy! "A feminine piece with military inspiration," the zip-up jacket has zippers on the cuffs and a gorgeous G-logo crest on the arm.
3. Whitney Rocker Jacket - This gorgeous navy blue jacket with crushed velvet liner can be dressed up or down. The "must-have coat with rocking style" can be worn in two very different ways. The jacket can be buttoned like a blazer or with the jacket panels buttoned to the breast for a sophisticated open look.
4. Leila Leopard Sweater - Once again we have that gorgeous leopard-print pattern that Guess does too well! The 80% silk dress looks extra chic with tights! The "sexy, slinky feminine sweater" has "short sleeves with ruching at shoulders for a puffed look." The material gathers at the cuff which adds the illusion of an extra-tiny waist.
5. Jonquil Crystal Ring - A beautiful cocktail ring completes any outfit! In fact, the best way to wear a huge rock like this isn't with a fancy dress -- a tight white t-shirt, faded jeans and a big pair of sunglasses, and you're ready to rock!
Fall Fashion Finds
5,556 clicks in 297 w
More Stats +/-