Spring fashions will soon be adorning the shelves of our fav boutiques, and this year, like any other, the colour blue will be a large part of the spring pallet; however, this time around there is something special about blue: it is the IT colour of the season. Blue it seems is so hot that Pantone (the colour Gods) have named "Blue Iris" - a lovely shade of blue with a touch of purple as colour of the year. To help celebrate this momentous occasion I have compiled some snapshots of the top 5 blue hues from the catwalks of SS08.
5. This fab blazer from Marc Jacobs captures a fantastic hue that reminds me of a Tiffany's Box at Christmas time.
4. This powerful blue and red combination from Prada will help any fashionista transfer from Winter to Spring with confidence.
3. Betsy Johnson captures a nautical feel with "Sailor" blue in this sexy number.
2. Neon blue on this Burberry Prorsum piece not only reminds me of the 80's but it also femaninzes an otherwise manly cut.
1. Badgley Mischka has captured "Blue Iris" in this sexy show stopper
Photos By: Marcio Madeira - Style.com
Waterproof Speaker Systems
Chainmail Running Shoes
Gourmet Ice Cream Packaging
Recycled Material Robots (UPDATE)
Sprightly Footwear Collections
Top 5 Blues For Spring 2008
By: Cory Kierstead - Published: Jan 7, 2008 • References: thefashionpie.blogspot