President Obama is calling it the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act--the $787 billion he plans to invest in the country. He could give everyone about $2,500 so that they could invest it (and then lose it again), or he could improve the nation’s infrastructure while creating jobs.
Obama chose the latter and thus, certain industries will benefit more than others. Six job types are thought to benefit the most.
1. Construction - e.g. skilled laborers
2. The Green Sector - e.g. installers of solar panels
3. Medical Information Technology - e.g. hardware and software companies
4. Education - e.g. teachers
5. Energy and Utilities - e.g. regulators hired by public utility commissions
6. Federal Government - e.g. accountants and administrators
Photo by bucklava (Flickr)
Stats for Stimulus Plan Benefactors
Trending: Older & Chilly
Research: 1,505 clicks in 377 w
Interest: 4 minutes
Concept: Stimulus Plan Benefactors
Related: 53 examples / 41 photos
Segment: Neutral, 18-55+
Comparison Set: 20 similar articles, including: stimulus package virals, parodying the financial crisis, and viral recession videos.
Stimulus Plan Benefactors
More Stats +/-
Parodying The Financial Crisis
Stimulus Package Virals
Viral Recession Videos
Caffeinated Chocolate Cones
Ultrasonic Clothes Dryers