|| Email | Full Article (TrendHunter.com/id/72798)|
Half Suits, washboard neckties and rockstar suits. Today we hunt: PROFESSIONAL FASHION - The Gillette Guide to Stylish Workwear.
10. Before we get too deep into fashion, do you want to look well-read while watching YouTube? If so, disguise your laptop as a classic novel or newspaper with one of these sneaky cases.
9. This ‘Dressing the Man’ spread in Sense Magazine will help you bring back the suave style of the 1950s without going through that hassle of building a time machine.
8. If you want out of your cubicle and into the corner office, the first step is getting yourself one of suits from this Rob Report editorial.
7. What better way to jazz up an office meeting than with the Washboard Necktie? This is the definition of playful work wear.
6. During the frigid winter months the Company Winter Tie will keep your neck warm and your style hot.
5. I hoped it wouldn’t happen, but people seem to be wearing murses. If you want a man purse too, maybe you’ll like this one. It’s the Trussardi 1911 collection, and it’s meant to put the man in man-bag.
4. If you’re hoping to become a beacon of offbeat style around the water cooler, you need to check out Frida Gianni’s Gucci Spring 2010 Menswear collection.
3. If you’re in a work wear rut, check out the GQ’s Rock Star style fashion guide, which features Killers’ frontman Brandon Flowers in their ‘Men of the Year’ issue. It’s sure to have you rocking out in dapper attire in no time.
2. A suit you don’t have to dry clean or iron? Absurd! Actually, it’s a reality thanks to the Konako Japan Shower Clean Suit. Simply wash in the shower and hang to dry and the suit will do the rest for you.
1. The Half Suit is all business up top and all party down below. This business bib will determine who really wears the pants in the office.