|| Email | Full Article (TrendHunter.com/id/34639)|
The animal rights organization PETA got a super raunchy TV ad banned by the National Broadcasting Corporation or NBC.
The racy advert features a bevy of naked and semi-naked women strongly promoting the virtues of a vegetable-rich diet. It was supposed to air at the upcoming Super Bowl on Sunday, but now the only place it will show is on the web.
This is the list of NBC’s reasons for banning the highly spicy ad:
* licking pumpkin
* touching her breast with her hand while eating broccoli
* pumpkin from behind between legs
* rubbing pelvic region with pumpkin
* screwing herself with broccoli (fuzzy)
* asparagus on her lap appearing as if it is ready to be inserted into vagina
* licking eggplant
* rubbing asparagus on breast