|| Email | Full Article (TrendHunter.com/id/83877)|
Hipster party blogs, daring lookbooks and on-the-go ads. Today we hunt: ON-THE-SPOT STYLE - 901 Tequila presents hip street fashion.
Rather than looking to designers and fashion ads, many consumers are relying on street captures of on-the-go style mavens to determine their own fashion choices. Even brands are applying the theme to advertising, taking full advantage of the growing popularity of impromptu style-stalking. After all, a true fashionista needs no warning.
And now, 901 Tequila’s Top Ten.
10. Fashion Bible ‘The Sartorialist’ has now made its way from your computer screen to a coffee table book. The infamous blogger/photographer Scott Schuman is sure to inspire you to take your style to the next level.
9. Crave more involvement, interaction and more frequent updates when it comes to fashion? Throw away your printed magazine and start frequenting the website Lookbook.nu. This fashionista haven will give you a ton of eccentric ideas (and leave traditional magazines in the dust).
8. Hugo Boss Orange Fall 2010 campaign makes use of the on-the-spot style trend by using images that look like they are of a real group of friends. The only detail that gives the campaign away is the impeccably chiseled cheekbones, model bodies and general ridiculously good-lookingness.
7. FashionMeGreen is a website founded by Greta Eagen intended for eco-conscious fashionistas. Way back in the day, Kermit the frog used to say, “It’s not easy being green,” but now we can all safely say that that is no longer the case.
6. On-the-spot style isn’t only for clothing according to Todd Selby who blogs (and has recently released a book) about fashionable homes and personal spaces alongside their residents. If Cobrasnake is the King of capturing hipster lifestyle, Todd Selby is the master of capturing the hipster art world.
5. New York Magazine captures unexpecting style-worshipers for their series of interesting video look books. These clips show that true couture is always ready at the whistle.
4. Classy, chic, bizarre and outlandish, FaceHunter.com is a street style blog that depicts all facets of style. Fashion hungry? Be sure to check out this eye candy.
3. Relying on colored pencil and paint, ‘The Unknown Hipster’ is a fashion blog that has shied away from street photography. With captions like ” “A tall scary dog is a great style addition,” you can’t go wrong.
2. Take a jaunt around the city with the Moschino Fall 2010 Campaign. I’ve never seen someone walk a dog this stylishly.
1. This year, Holt Renfrew has turned their storefront displays into an exhibit of their favorite on-the-spot fashion blogs. The Sartorialist, Bryan Boy and Jak & Jil were just a few of the fashion supporters that were featured.
Video of the day: 901 Tequila