|| Email | Full Article (TrendHunter.com/id/83772)|
iPod kitchens, upcycled stereos and moldable music. Today we hunt: AUDIOSCOPIC INNOVATION - Sprint firsts in Musical Technology.
For Generation X and Y, and millions of others around the world, music is a part of daily life—if not a necessity. The result is an increase in products built with audio capability, regardless of their primary function. While sound systems become more sleek and complex in design, everything from clothes to furniture becomes increasingly incorporated with docking systems and musical technology.
10. ‘Vinyl Workout’ will have you jogging to the beat of your favorite tunes. For a light workout, you probably want to avoid songs like Bohemian Rhapsody.
9. The Horus coffee table will have you thanking the gods for creating a table so stylish and musically inclined. Complete with two integrated speakers and an iPod dock, this is so much more than a table, it’s fit for an modern Egyptian king.
8. The Moss Modular audio system lets you mold your music into any shape. You have the option to mount them on your wall or bunch them into balls. Just like your music library, this sound system can fit your unique and ever-changing taste.
7. The iVictrola is a modern play on a classic aesthetic. Plug your iPod into this dock and blast some Jay Z to play up the cheeky modertique design of this speaker.
6. The Eco Green System kitchen will wash your dishes, cook your food, refrigerate your produce and play music—all while being eco-friendly. What won’t this hi-tech device do? It won’t let you down, that’s for sure.
5. Whether you stack them or spread them out, the ‘Growin Up’ speaker system allows you to customize the look of your sound. Their tree trunk design will prevent your neighbors for filing a noise complaint because they’ll be too busy running out to purchase their own.
4. Get some quality R&R with the ‘Sound Pet’ audio system. This sofa has built-in speakers to make the most out of your valuable relaxation time. Just pop on a nature soundtrack and watch your troubles melt away.
3. The Sony Sound Lounge makes sure you never have to waste space by infusing a speaker system into a stylish coffee table.
2. One person’s trash is Mikal Hameed’s treasure. This upcycling artist uses his creativity to turn discarded junk into audio masterpieces.
1. Archive your MP3s and set the mood with the ‘Wazz AL’ by NoDesign. This sound system acts as a bookshelf, but it also plays your favorite tunes. If you want to save some space, the Wazz AL will be music to your ears.
Video of the day: Sprint