|| Email | Full Article (TrendHunter.com/id/46974)|
Playing Stupid, Celebrity Sex Tapes and Self-Deprecation… Today we hunt EPIC PARODY, a toast to the Gregory Brothers
10. Here we have “Twilight … with Cheeseburgers”. The Upright Citizens Brigade replaces Kristen Stewards “Bella” character with – you guessed it- a cheeseburger. Not surprisingly, the burger displayed more emotional range than Kristen Steward mustard to… (oh yes, a condiment joke.)
9. This spoof animation is of rap stars Akon and T-Pain’s personal phone conversation. The funny thing is, this wasn’t auto-tuned at all – it’s just how they talk.
8.. Zac Efron made an SNL appearance and parodied his High School Musical persona, Troy Bolton. He divulged to prospective graduates that other schools don’t actually have hourly choreographed song and dance routines. No! Really?
7. What could be funnier then Wendy’s Frosty ad that parodies boy band stereotypes and is called the “Frosty Posse?” The only thing cheesier then this video is a Wendy’s cheeseburger.
6. Venetian Princess doesn’t care for Britney’s beefy hunks. She parodies Brit’s Womanizer video by drooling over the dorkiest of dweebs and looks better doing it.
5. There is a gaythering storm coming and according to Funny or Die, it is getting worser and worser. Beware of homosexual choreographed dance moves… they’ll take over the world with them.
4. Lindsay Lohan is back on the dating scene for her latest self- deprecating Funny or Die sketch. If you think you would want to spend the rest of your life with her (or the rest of her probation with her) this one’s for you.
3. Human Giant creates their own celebrity sex tape showing a foursome between the Olsen twins, Matthew McConaughey and funny man Will Arnett
2. Victoria Beckham and friends play stupid, poking fun at themselves by playing an interesting game of hide and seek where they “pretend“ to be stereotype model figures with questionable IQ’s.
1. It continues to be the single greatest thing that ever happened: Autotune the News