Greetings Trend Hunters!
This week, I present a highlight of 10 Top Trends in 2011 based on our 2011 Trend Report. For implications and examples, click on through to the article. You can get 1,000 more PRO Trends (and 40,000+ examples) by subscribing HERE.
10. Rockstar Self-Expressionism - Rock 'n' roll styling and attitude receive newfangled attention.
9. Geriatric Couture - Seniors become the anti-fashion inspiration for young people.
8. Luxury Lives On - Despite economy, airlines up the ante with extravagant extras.
7. Democratic Selling - Online retailers rely on customer votes to push production.
6. Hyperrealism - Real life is simulated in photorealistic artworks that defy deception.
5. Next Besting - Consumers bypass traditional brands for the 'next best alternative'.
4. Modern Cubism - Square geometry in design coincides with preference to reduce clutter.
3. Brand Reversion - Nostalgia opening the door for childhood brands.
2. Wearable Tech - Gadget-infused accessories make for easy connectivity.
1. Charitable Deviance - Social campaigns place heavier emphasis on attention-grabbing methods.
If you want to dive much deeper, you can get a powerpoint sample of our 2011 Trend Report which includes examples of each of the 10 PRO Trends above. Get it HERE.
INTERNSHIPS - If you want a rocking experience and the chance to get 2,000,000+ views JUST to your work, check out our Toronto Internship Program.
Stats for Top 10 Pro Trends for 2011
Trending: Older & Chilly
Research: 403 clicks in 285 w
Interest: 1.1 minutes
Concept: Trend Reports 2011 Samples
Related: 49 examples / 38 photos
Segment: Neutral, 12-55
Comparison Set: 18 similar articles, including: polaroid photography apps, top 45 eco design ideas in may, and top 20 restaurant branding ideas in may.
Top 10 Pro Trends for 2011
More Stats +/-
Top 45 Eco Design Ideas in May
Polaroid Photography Apps
Top 20 Restaurant Branding Ideas in May
Espionage Plus-Size Swimwear
Red-Accented Concept Cars